Specialty Molding & Custom Processing From Long Fiber Experts
- Quicken your time to market with in-house prototype trials
- Sharing our long fiber processing know-how with the molding community
- Single supplier solutions for carbon fiber components
PlastiComp has prototype and low volume injection molding, compression molding, and profile extrusion capabilities to accelerate your product development cycle or provide a vertical, single-supplier solution extending from concept to production for select partners.
Preserving fiber length is crucial to successfully processing long fiber composites and achieving the highest level of performance possible to obtain the maximum benefit when switching from metal to composite materials.
We can work side-by-side with your processor of choice, sharing our processing knowledge and best practices to ensure successful use of our Complēt composite pellet products, or you can have us mold long carbon fiber reinforced composites for you in smaller quantities other processors might not.
Innovate with strategic or selective reinforcement precisely where you need it. Combine continuous fiber reinforcement in co-extrusions or position unidirectional tape in components to boost structural capabilities.
Faster Product Development
- Quick iteration turnaround expedites your product development
- Mold evaluation articles and perform pre-production trials in-house
Experts at Maximizing Performance
- Develop best practices for maintaining fiber length to maximize performance
- Share our expertise with processors of Complēt composite pellets
Manage Fewer Suppliers
- Single-supplier design to component solutions for select partners
- Specialists at processing long carbon fiber reinforced composites
In-House Processing Capabilities
|Injection Molding||Compression Molding||Profile Extrusion|
|• 50 to 440 ton
• 2 to 34 ounce
|• 250 to 450 ton
• 12 to 52 inch
• Up to 600 lbs/hr
Co-extrusion with continuous fiber reinforced unidirectional tape on PlastiComp’s profile line.