Technical Data Sheets
Rigid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (ETPU) Long Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastic Composites
PlastiComp manufactures long fiber reinforced composite materials by combining all types of continuous fiber (glass, carbon, or specialty) into any thermoplastic polymer matrix (PP to PEEK) to meet your performance requirements.
Quick Reference: Product Data Summary
Long Glass Fiber
- 20% Long Glass Fiber Reinforced ETPU
- 30% Long Glass Fiber Reinforced ETPU
- 40% Long Glass Fiber Reinforced ETPU / NSF Certified
- 50% Long Glass Fiber Reinforced ETPU
- 60% Long Glass Fiber Reinforced ETPU
- Translucent 40% Long Glass Fiber Reinforced ETPU
Complēt LGF40-TPU CLEAR
Other fiber types and weight percentages (30-60%) available upon request.
Long Carbon Fiber
- 30% Long Carbon Fiber Reinforced ETPU
- 40% Long Carbon Fiber Reinforced ETPU
- 50% Long Carbon Fiber Reinforced ETPU
Other fiber types and weight percentages (20-50%) available upon request.
Hybrid Long Glass + Carbon Fiber
- Hybrid 15% Long Carbon Fiber + 35% Long Glass Fiber ETPU
- Hybrid 20% Long Carbon Fiber + 20% Long Glass Fiber ETPU
These materials are shown for performance comparison, PlastiComp can tailor long glass+carbon fiber combinations to meet your performance and cost objectives.
We work with you to design and make your products better
We produce materials to your performance and design needs
Design & Analysis
We work with you to concept and ensure your parts perfom.
Processing & Forming
Quickly develop and maximizie long fiber’s benefits.
PlastiComp extends long fiber technology to achieve unique material solutions
Complēt Long Glass Fiber
Structural performance in polymers form PP to PEEK.
Ultra durable for demanding applications.
Complēt Long Carbon Fiber
Reduce weight or obtain higher performance.
Cost effectively adopt carbon fiber performance.
Improved flow fills thin walls or enhances surface aesthetics.
Combine reinforcement with functional performance.