Prototype Injection Molding From Long Fiber Experts
- Quicken your time to market with in-house prototype trials
- Sharing our long fiber processing know-how with the molding community
PlastiComp has prototype injection molding, compression molding, and profile extrusion capabilities to accelerate your product development cycle.
Preserving fiber length is crucial to successfully processing long fiber composites and achieving the highest level of performance possible to obtain the maximum benefit when switching from metal to composite materials.
We can work side-by-side with your processor of choice, sharing our processing knowledge and best practices to ensure successful use of our Complēt composite pellet products.
Innovate with strategic or selective reinforcement precisely where you need it. Combine continuous fiber reinforcement in co-extrusions or position unidirectional tape in components to boost structural capabilities.
Faster Product Development
- Quick iteration turnaround expedites your product development
- Mold evaluation articles and perform pre-production trials in-house
Experts at Maximizing Performance
- Develop best practices for maintaining fiber length to maximize performance
- Share our expertise with processors of Complēt composite pellets
In-House Processing Capabilities
|Injection Molding||Compression Molding||Profile Extrusion|
|50 to 440 ton||250 to 450 ton||Lab scale|
|2 to 34 ounce||12 to 52 inch|
Talk With Our LFT Experts
PlastiComp's long fiber technology experts can tailor an LFT material to meet your specifications.
PlastiComp extends long fiber technology to achieve unique material solutions
Complēt Long Glass Fiber
Structural performance in polymers form PP to PEEK.
Ultra durable for demanding applications.
Complēt Long Carbon Fiber
Reduce weight or obtain higher performance.
Cost effectively adopt carbon fiber performance.
Improved flow fills thin walls or enhances surface aesthetics.
Combine reinforcement with functional performance.