Prototype Injection Molding From Long Fiber Experts
- Quicken your time to market with in-house prototype trials
- Sharing our long fiber processing know-how with the molding community
Continue to leverage your partnership with us by utilizing our in-house prototype injection molding capabilities for quickest design and material selection confirmation.
Preserving fiber length is crucial to successfully processing long fiber composites and achieving the highest level of performance possible to obtain the maximum benefit when switching from metal to composite materials.
We can work side-by-side with your processor of choice, sharing our processing knowledge and best practices to ensure successful use of our composite pellet products. Our internal technical center has available press sizes ranging from a 50 to a 550 ton.
Faster Product Development
- Quick iteration turnaround expedites your product development
- Mold evaluation articles and perform pre-production trials in-house
Experts at Maximizing Performance
- Develop best practices for maintaining fiber length to maximize performance
- Share our expertise with processors of Complēt composite pellets
Talk With Our LFT Experts
PlastiComp's long fiber technology experts can tailor an LFT material to meet your specifications.
PlastiComp extends long fiber technology to achieve unique material solutions
Complēt Long Glass Fiber
Structural performance in polymers form PP to PEEK
Ultra durable for demanding applications
Complēt Long Carbon Fiber
Reduce weight or obtain higher performance
Cost effectively adopt carbon fiber performance
Combine reinforcement with functional performance