Get Tougher, Be Stronger, Go Lighter
Complēt LFT Composite Pellets
Long Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastic Composites
- Vertical provider of composite solutions focused on applying long fiber technology to new applications and markets
- Stronger, tougher, and lighter composites engineered to meet your performance and design requirements
- Long glass, carbon, or specialty fiber reinforcement in thermoplastic polymers from PP to PEEK
Complēt® composite pellets are are PlastiComp’s ready-to-process long fiber reinforced thermoplastic composite materials that will exceed your expectations for structural performance in combination with expert life cycle support and produced using an ISO 9001:2015 certified quality system.
PlastiComp becomes your partner, employing the stronger, tougher, and lighter benefits of long fiber technology to expand your product vision and providing you with engineered composites that allow you to make better products.
- Complēt long fiber composite pellets are available with glass, carbon, or specialty fiber reinforcement in commodity and engineering polymers ranging from polypropylene to PEEK.
- Complēt composite pellets encompass a complete portfolio of long fiber reinforced materials which we tailor to meet your performance and design specifications.
Our material customization ability extends beyond fiber reinforcement to include functional performance and translucency along with multi-fiber hybrids, durability enhancements, and flow or aesthetic improvements – allowing you to produce products that are more effective.
Engineered for Success
Consider PlastiComp a member of your product development team, our experienced design and material engineers will be at your side from concept through production. Together we will develop a long fiber solution that integrates design, material, and process advantages to provide exactly the performance you need to ensure your product’s success.
Deploying Complēt long fiber composites as your material solution will enable you to design and produce better products – lighter, stronger, and tougher products opening new market and profit opportunities for your business – accomplished on short development cycle timelines to keep you ahead of your competition.
PlastiComp’s Long Fiber Innovations
- Hybrid Long Glass+Carbon Fiber Reinforced Composites
- Multifunctional Performance (Wear Reduction, Electrical Conductivity, Flame Retardance, or Color) combined with structural properties
- High Flow Velocity® Long Fiber Thermoplastic Composites
- Ultra Durable, Maximum Toughness Long Fiber Thermoplastic Composites
- Lightweight Long Carbon Fiber Reinforced Composites
- Translucent Polyurethane Long Fiber Thermoplastic Composites
Long Fiber “Pultrusion” Manufacturing Process
PlastiComp manufactures our Complēt long fiber composite pellets using a pultrusion process that melt impregnates fibers with resin to obtain maximum wet-out and bonding, this produces materials with higher mechanical properties to provide the best performance.
Technical Data Sheets – Complēt Long Fiber Composite Pellet Products
- Fiber Reinforcement Types
- Complēt long fiber composite pellet products are available using all types of fibers from aramid to stainless steel as part of our material customization capabilities to meet specific performance requirements
- ► Long Glass Fiber
- ► Long Carbon Fiber
- Polymer/Resin Systems
- Complēt long fiber composite pellet products are available in any resin from PP to PEEK as part of our material customization capabilities to meet specific performance requirements
- ► Nylon 66 (Polyamide 66)
- ► Nylon 6 (Polyamide 6)
- ► Polypropylene (PP)
- ► Rigid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)
- ► Engineering and High Performance Resins
White Papers & Articles
- ► White Paper: Design Considerations for Successfully Using LFT Composites as Substitutes for Metals
- ► White Paper: Expanding the Performance Envelope for Long Fiber Thermoplastic Composites with Unidrectional Tape Inserts
- ► Published Article: Glass & Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Combine in Hybrid Long Fiber Thermoplastic Composite to Bridge Price & Performance Gap
- ► Published Article: Boosting Performance Without Breaking the Bank – Up Engineering Thermoplastics Using Glass and Carbon Fiber Reinforcement
- ► Published Article: Is Change Inevitable – Overcoming Challenges of Metal-to-Plastic Conversions